Jambands.ca

rubberdinghy

I havent seen Avatar (yet), but there's not much new under the sun... Take the 2009 Tim Burton flick, 9 and James Cameron's 1984 release, Terminator for example.

Now if you want to see a great movie with an original plot- try Sergio Leone's Duck You Sucker, otherwise known as A Fistful of Dynamite. Seek out the full unedited version, NOT the watered down one released in America.

Edited by Guest

Now if you want to see a great movie with an original plot- try Sergio Leone's Duck You Sucker, otherwise known as A Fistful of Dynamite. Seek out the full unedited version, NOT the watered down one released in America.

Great movie -- though I'm a total Leone whore. Reminds me that it might be time for another viewing ... it has been awhile.

Haven't seen Avatar yet but when/if I do, I'd most certainly be going for the eye candy and the 'experience' more than the story.

And this is me shaking a fist at Dinghy for reminding me of failblog.org. Somehow I'd managed to forget all about that particular addictive distraction :)