Jambands.ca

wilco victoria.

dancingbear

first time seeing them. it was a beautiful place. weird kinda show. everyone was really attentive and would cheer. but no one stood up, and those that did had stuff thrown at them, and were told to sit down by fellow concert goesrs. is this normal for wilco?

1. Wilco (The Song)

2. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

3. Bull Black Nova

4. You Are My Face

5. One Wing

6. A Shot In The Arm

7. At Least That's What You Said

8. Nothing'severgonnastandinmyway(again)

9. Jesus, Etc.

10. Handshake Drugs

11. Deeper Down

12. Impossible Germany

13. California Stars

14. Sonny Feeling

15. Hate It Here

16. Walken

17. I'm The Man Who Loves You

Encore 1:

18. Broken Arrow

19. Misunderstood

20. Spiders (Kidsmoke)

21. Hummingbird

Encore 2:

22. Heavy Metal Drummer

23. Red-Eyed And Blue

24. I Got You

25. Hoodoo Voodoo

26. I'm A Wheel

Broken Arrow, cool!!!

Unfortunately most of the Canadian shows will be predominantly sitters which makes for a bit of an awkward show. We get some good acts but often the polite and reserved canuck thing can be a bit of a downer.

The balcony for the last 2 Massey Hall shows was very tame but the floor was pretty rockin' by the looks of things.

Broken Arrow, cool!!!

Unfortunately most of the Canadian shows will be predominantly sitters which makes for a bit of an awkward show. We get some good acts but often the polite and reserved canuck thing can be a bit of a downer.

The balcony for the last 2 Massey Hall shows was very tame but the floor was pretty rockin' by the looks of things.

hopefully the NAC will be rocking in Ottawa. IF the Tragically Hip can get everyone rocking, I sure as hell hope Wilco can. I think that many of us on this site will be dominatign the front rows, so hopefully we'll make sure standing and rocking is the norm.