Jambands.ca

Massey Hall shows for $20

Kanada Kev

Just got a promo email in. It was a bit f'd up, and didn't have the password or any info. It wasn't hard to figure out.

Check out a bunch of events at Massey/Roy Thomson Halls for $20:

http://ev8.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/evenue/ev69/se/DisplayPromoList.d2w/report?linkID=rthmh&caller=PR

Password: TWENTY

(Harry Manx, Trailer Park Boys, Bobby McFerrin, Buddy Guy, Classic Albums THe Wall, Craig Ferguson, etc.)

In October, I saw Wilco, Metric and Monsters of Folk at Massey Hall for $20 a pop just by showing up right before their sets and grabbing leftover cheap seats from scalpers. 60% of the time, it works every time...

me too

I was able to get up to 70% of the time with a 100% success rate in three attempts

In October' date=' I saw Wilco, Metric and Monsters of Folk at Massey Hall for $20 a pop just by showing up right before their sets and grabbing leftover cheap seats from scalpers. 60% of the time, it works every time...[/quote']

me too

I was able to get up to 70% of the time with a 100% success rate in three attempts

Hmm, I wonder if this would work for me tonight at Glen Gould Studio.. Anyone think it would work at Glen Gould??? (I missed the boat on the $20 tickets for Manx).