Jambands.ca

The New Deal @ The Casbah - Nov. 15th

\/\/illy

That said (and it definitely deserves its own post, if not its own thread or message board) I am definitely looking forward to comin' home on this weekend!! GTB, DJ Logic and The New Deal all in the Hammer on the same weekend, who would've thought eh? Have any more Casbah shows popped up yet?

quote:

Originally posted by paisley:

be a wierd scene being back in that room, he's lookin to do it up

Well, I just hope he does *something* to fix the damage the last owners did - they painted the freakin' place red all over! It was like drinking inside a giant tomato..... [Eek!]

those sly fuckers!

i can't believe that the first good show at Stonehenge in London is pitted up against tND...

A 2 set GTB show the night after Logic and now tND are pitted to steal away a givener audience from making a fun short road trip to a cool bar with good friends...

so it's a relatively local band with some potentially sketchy venue vibes(says paisley) in the Hammer or a chill band that's not from around here in a city that few people ever travel to for shows. it's close to chatham, ham,ilton, guelph, k-w, and fairly close to toronto, st. catherine's, the falls, and windsor.

it's at least driveable and we should try to make it worth our while to have the bus play in such an intimate and chill venue again.

weigh out the options...trips are fun, and the cover's likely far less in London. i'm crossing my fingers on jager specials.

just the news I didn't want to hear.

boo to the New Deal!

tND website is updated:

11/13/2003++ THR : Rochester, NY

Water Street Music Hall ++with very special guest DJ LOGIC. All Ages show. BUY TICKETS ++ MORE INFO

11/14/2003++ FRI : Troy, NY

Revolution Hall ++ MORE INFO

11/15/2003++ SAT : Farmingdale, NY

The Downtown ++ MORE INFO

[Frown][Frown]

quote:

Originally posted by \/\/illy:

Esau; I'm sorry to hear you have important plans that night. You'll be missed!

That I highly doubt my friend,maybe by you guys but not by the band,also my good buddy Tim has had a kid a week or two ago and they are headin to Hamilton so that his gal can party hard for the first time in 9+ months and I know a bar is not an option for them,but if they change thier mind perhaps I will make it by to ridicule tND and yell out for OSB songs like the last time.

ps. Canned Beats,like that signature. [Wink]

Archived