Jambands.ca

Headdy Bluegrass Music This Friday at El Mocambo!

Big J

Hello Skanks,

I'm in a bluegrass/jamgrass band called The Unseen Strangers, some of you may have seen me post on here about The Strangeboys, same band, new name. We just moved to Toronto from Halifax, haven't played many shows, but our new album is all recorded and we're ready to start playing live again, starting this Friday, upstairs at The El Mocambo. Doors open at 9:00, show starts at 10:00 and cover is only $6! That's right, we're practically giving it away.

check our website or our myspace to hear some tunes from the new album.

We played Evolve for the last 3 years as well as a bunch of other shit around the East Coast, so don't worry, we're legit and the show won't suck.

For you Ottawa heads, we'll be playing at The Clocktower Pub on Bank St. Saturday September 25th, and at The Elmdale House on Friday October 29th. See you there!

Oh, and if you like us on Facebook we'll keep you posted about our upcoming shows.

shameless bump. The show is tonight, and I swear it will kick ass! Come check it out, if you're not happy, we can roshambo in the alley behind the elmo after the show.

$6 cover, it's on the second floor of the el mocambo.

also, all the profits from the bar go to charity at the el mo these days, so that's nice too.

- Jeff

Edited by Guest