Jambands.ca

Survivor - My Sick Obsession

CyberHippie

Ok, ok... Yes I am a Survivor fantatic! I admit it, at least that's my only reality tv vice...

My friend runs a great survivor pool, and it's up and running now. It's just for fun, unless you want to make wagers with specific people or groups... Check it out if your a survivor fan, it makes the show that much more interesting...

http://www.chickbands.com

I started a Jamaholic.com league, feel free to join.

i like barenaked ladies too - they're better than survivor.

what i did really super enjoy but only saw 2 episodes was Surreal Life - did anyone see that? it had mc hammer, emanuel lewis, corey haim (that boy has problems), gabby from 90210, jeri from survivor and vince neil who actually turned out to be decent ha ha - it is a very odd show that has them putting on talent contests and buying each other up to their necks in sand - took em all and put them in a house. Webster is a very cool guy. seriously.

http://www.thewb.com/Shows/GenericShow/0,11116,84196,00.html

----------------------------------

ok i signed up, but i dont totally understand how to play. I made some picks on who will get booted first and who will complain first etc., but should i be picking survivors for a team? what does that do? and can you change those after seeing the people?

Yes unfortunatley you have to pick your fish before you see the first episode, you don't have to pick your Ultimate Survivor till next week though. CBS.com has bios for everyone if you wanna get a little more info. If you don't end up liking someone you picked then you can pay 30 points to change them.

As far as the leagues go, they are kind of a new feature, so I'm not exactly sure how they work. I think most likely it's just a way for groups to compete together easier. There are usually around 100 people in the pool so maybe it's a bit more fun (competition wise) to at least sort of know some of the people your are competing against.

Yeah, you have to pick a team of 4. The people you think will be the final four. In addition to getting points based on your questions you also get points based on your team members. So, if one of your team members won challenges or something you'll probably get extra points, but if they get booted then you'll probably loose some points. You can change your team members but I think it'll cost you 30 points each time you want to change. Also next week you'll have to set one of your team members to be an Ultimate Survivor. Once you pick them your stuck with that person until the merger. You get double points with your Ultimate Survivor, so if you chose right it could be VERY beneficial.

Archived