Jambands.ca

U like the Metheny Scofield album? Live BT...

secondtube

John Scofield and Pat Metheny

1994 July 14

Monza, Italy

with:

Steve Swallow - bass

Bill Stewart - drums

(unknown audience recording) > ? > CDR > EAC > FLAC

EAC, added track markers (after John's and Pat's comments),

and FLAC encoding by John Cook, john_e_cook@yahoo.com, June 2003

Total time 111:31

637 MB

Disc 1 (56:56)

01. You Speak My Language (Scofield) 18:02

02. The Red One (Metheny) 5:41

03. (Sco speaks) 3:07

04. No Matter What (Scofield) 14:31

05. No Way José (Scofield) 15:34

Disc 2 (54:35)

01. (Pat speaks) 2:01

02. Message To A Friend (Metheny) 12:32

03. Say The Brother's Name (Metheny) 7:00

04. Summertime (Gershwin) 9:35

05. Everybody's Party (Scofield) 17:54

Encore:

06. Chasin' The Rain (Scofield) 5:30

i'm listening to this now, and oh mama, is it good...

John Scofield and Pat Metheny 1994 July 14 Monza, Italy BT Link

uh oh...

hmmm...

i'll post the info on the groove eventually...i'm going to try and find out if this was an official release, or a liberated bootleg...

Jazzbo, a regular over there, seems to know every official jazz release ever...i'll send him a PM...

i'd hate to take down such an AMAZING link, but...damned if i want to get that place shut down...

A lot of those European live releases are legally "grey" - they fit through the copyright loopholes in many European nations, but would be illegal here.

And for anyone who hasn't figured it out yet, the Metheny/Scofield album "I Can See My House From Here" is fucking excellent.

quote:

Originally posted by hamilton:

A lot of those European live releases are legally "grey" - they fit through the copywright loopholes in many European nations, but would be illegal here.

And for anyone who hasn't figured it out yet, the Metheny/Scofield album "I Can See My House From Here" is fucking
excellent

Yeah,I found out about that shit back when I was collecting Dylan vinyl,and yes " I can see my house from here" fuckin kicks ass.

Hmmm, I did find a spot called "labels" on that link I posted,it has that show listed as being on "All of Us" being the label.But when I got on allrecordlabels.com http://allrecordlabels.com/ it comes up as not being recongized,so I figureits all good.

Sorry bro,just I actually d/l'ed a show or two that I later found out is a release,and I pride myself on NOT burning releases.So I kind poke around before I download anything if I wonder about it.

Archived