Jambands.ca

DBT Go Go Boots Presale

boiler

logo.png

drivebytruckers.com

I just pre-ordered this:

180 gram, double gatefold vinyl

1 bonus track that is only available on vinyl

CD included inside vinyl (without artwork, in a plain sleeve)

Digital download of entire 14 track album + bonus track

Go-Go Boots Episodes on DVD directed by Patterson Hood and Jason Thrasher

Featuring 2 hours of acoustic and live versions of different songs on the album and behind the scene interviews about the songs on the album.

3 - 12"x12" art prints from Wes Freed featuring images and storyboards based on songs from Go-Go Boots not used in album packaging.

and this:

The Secrect to a Happy Ending

101 min documentary about the Drive-By Truckers by Barr Weissman

Includes special bonus material including full versions of songs and extra interviews.

Hopefully I will get this (I jumped on the preorder right away):

The first 200 people to pre-order the deluxe edition will recieve a signed note from the band thanking you for your support.

Also, this would be awesome:

As a special pre-order GRAND PRIZE bonus, everyone who pre-orders Go-Go Boots from drivebytruckers.com will be entered in a drawing to win a pair of tickets to EVERY Drive-By Truckers show in 2011 (starting after February 15th, 2011).

Just a heads up - don't expect this record to actually show up on the day it's released. I pre-ordered the deluxe package for the Big To Do, and I got it like a month after it was released.

Not to mention there was a problem with the first pressing and they had to ship out replacement vinyl which took even longer.

I definitely plan on picking up the album from my local record store, though.

Just a heads up - don't expect this record to actually show up on the day it's released. I pre-ordered the deluxe package for the Big To Do, and I got it like a month after it was released.

Not to mention there was a problem with the first pressing and they had to ship out replacement vinyl which took even longer.

I definitely plan on picking up the album from my local record store, though.

Or you can check your email, while you wait for the package to arrive.

All pre-orders will receive a complementary high quality digital download of the album on release date (February 15th, 2011) via email.

• 3 weeks later...