Guest Low Roller

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

A shoot-out win by the Habs???

::immediately buys lottery ticket::

I think it's nice that the crowd is cheering for Gomez, in an encouraging way rather than sarcastic, showing a form of restraint not seen in a long time. I was kinda hoping that Cunney would at least put him out there for the shootout...

Anyways, he had the lowest TOI of any player on the Habs tonight. Sad. There is really nothing left to salvage here, and I really hope that he will be taken off the books one way or another for next season, as unlikely as that may seem. The only thing he brings to the team is the fact that everyone says that "he is a good guy who works hard". Useless in a salary cap world.

Guest Low Roller

Ryan White and Ian Schultz ("who?" the other guy in the Halak deal) recalled by the Habs.

Gotta think that Moen is out for the next game, and Palushaj will probably be sent back down.

EDIT: Weber put on IR.

Guest Low Roller

According to L'Antichambre the Habs lost the lead and gone on to lose 21 times this season. Imagine that they could hold on for at least half those games??

Staal was a beast today!!!

What's up with Big Tits' ice time? Only 4:20 played? That's less than Palushaj!

Guest Low Roller
Schultz is a goon by the way, and the Habs play the Bruins on Wednesday. All or nothing time!

Nevermind. Schultz sent back down to Hamilton already. All he did was warm up with the team prior to tonight's game. I wonder what the story is with this?? Gorges and Subban both came out today saying that they were happy that the Habs called up some muscle to help them out.

Guest Low Roller

Cole gets the 'A'.

Good luck to Gill with the Preds. I mocked him when he joined the Habs, and I will gladly say that I was wrong.

My favorite Gill assist ever: