Jambands.ca

Radiohead Miami, song released in 1998 makes live debut!

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

Radiohead kicked off their world tour in Miami last night, and won the award for biggest WTF! in history by debuting Meeting In An Aisle, a song originally released in 1998 as an OK Computer B-Side.

A couple of new songs made their debut as well.

Cut A Hole:

Identikit:

Edited by Low Roller

Not familiar with that song (will check the video when I'm home) but the mention of a World Tour spurred me to visit the band's tourdates.

http://radiohead.com/tourdates/

Very cool to see that Radiohead will be playing in South Korea! I would have been freaking out had this happened while I lived there. Is Jisan a new festival (hamilton)?

Anyone aware if more North American dates might get added - either in May/June or perhaps in the Fall?

It's cool to see Auckland getting a show as well.

Very cool to see that Radiohead will be playing in South Korea! I would have been freaking out had this happened while I lived there. Is Jisan a new festival (hamilton)?

No, it's been around for a few years - since 2009, I think. It's a three-day thingy, started by some of the guys who used to be involved in the Pentaport festival. I've never been, though; every year there were a few bands that I wanted to see, but they were always spread out over the three days with not enough else in the lineup to make me want to shell out for it.

Guest Low Roller

The Amazing Sound of Orgy makes it's live debut in Dallas! Originally released as a B-Side in 2001. Never played live before.

Skirting on the Surface makes its full band debut, after Thom played it solo live a bunch of times. Mellow groove.