Jambands.ca

Bored and......oh yeah.....bored

JennyBear

Ladies, what is it about waiting by the phone that's so horribly pathetic?? It's 10:00 on Friday....no need to panic....the night is still young and you know your friends are on their way yet, it's the act of waiting for a phone call that makes our insides tighten and you have an overwhelming urge to put on more make-up just to keep yourself busy. But then, when it's time to go, you've reapplied your lipstick 10 times and tried on every shirt you have. WTF?

And then your best friend (who knew you were waiting by the phone) would call you....you'd wait the standard two rings, answer with a very sweet "helloooo?" and your very loving friend would say "you thought it was him, didn't you?" and then disolve into peals of laughter. Oh, the good old days.....

Smellypants you can be thankful your a guy, but I've seen guys that take way longer then a girl (well at least me) to get ready -- some guys will stand in front of the mirrors for hours! And before anyone comments.. i'm not saying there's anything wrong with that... at least you know they won't be harping on you when you get ready.

Once upon a time, in a land far away, a beautiful, independent princess happened upon a frog as she sat, contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle.

The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said:

"Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me. One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper, young prince that I am and then, my sweet, we can marry and setup housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and forever feel grateful and happy doing so."

That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on a repast of lightly sauteed frog legs seasoned in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled and thought to herself:

"I don't fucking think so."

quote:

Originally posted by JennyBear:

And then your best friend (who knew you were waiting by the phone) would call you....you'd wait the standard two rings, answer with a very sweet "helloooo?" and your very loving friend would say "you thought it was him, didn't you?" and then disolve into peals of laughter. Oh, the good old days.....

Got some repressed issues you need to work out there Jenn? I'm sure we can find you the number of good therapist in Ottawa. Booche has got to have one to deal with his anger management issues.

Peace,

Mr. M.

I forgot all about that Jenn....ya...that wasn't funny at all....that was just plain harsh...

oh well....back to waiting by the phone...le sigh..

I need to find a man who stays in the country..or at least tells me when he leaves....

okay..here we go...

whos got my heady anything?

quote:

Originally posted by LittlemissPink:

Once upon a time, in a land far away, a beautiful, independent princess happened upon a frog as she sat, contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle.

"Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me. One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper, young prince that I am and then, my sweet, we can marry and setup housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and forever feel grateful and happy doing so."

That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on a repast of lightly sauteed frog legs seasoned in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled and thought to herself:

Nice story,that would be a heady wife .A wicked strong woman with her own herstory all overly groomed things beware.darn you jared.

quote:

Originally posted by LittlemissPink:

(Geekette version ... )

The princess gently tucked the frog into her environmentally friendly, unbleached hemp fanny pack, along with a small, muslin sack of houseflies for him to munch on.

After an hour of riding around in the fanny pack, watching the princess carefully take several water samples from the pond, the frog become curious.

"So, uhhh, are you waiting for the perfect moment to kiss me, back at the castle, under the gauze of your four-poster bed?"

"Hmm? Uh, no," the princess replied while capping a test tube.

"Ah, so you're heightening your anticipation, waiting until you can no longer contain your passion, filling your female longing to bursting?"

The princess looked up from her samples. " 'Filling my' ... what? No!" She shook her dainty head in bewilderment and went back to work.

The frog finally lost it. "What are you, a freakin' lesbian?? You just don't see the good thing you've got here, do you?"

The princess smiled. "Sure I do. One, I've got a talking frog, which is cool, even if he is an annoying narcissist. Two, I have a doctorate in environmental engineering, which leaves me woefully underqualified to be your live-in maid. Three, I have a new option for dinner. So get lost, shut up, or be marinated."

"What ... ?!? You bitch! Nobody talks to me like that! What you need is a good f--"

quote:

Archived