Jambands.ca

jared

cutegeek

i thought he had a van already...

and cutegeek...your sister's not heady but is she at least nice?? you should come to london for some shows at the stonehenge lounge. keep your eyes open. it's always a sausagefest there (for the most part - but everywhere is) and pretty faces would be a nice treat - even when they're already around.

i at least hope she likes to party. there's lots going on there so she'd have a great time.

i meant 'you and your sister' - the 'you all' sort of intent. they'd be eyeing up your heady wife's sister, jared.

dont' worry dude...unless you in fact actually have something to worry about...but i doubt it. she'd go on the internet to say she loves you when she could just email it to you.

at least we won't see any more 'free moustache rides' posts. i'm totally glad but i WILL miss thinking about amusement park rides where the cars look like moustaches.

'they're just fuzzy cushions' would be the retort. to be honest i was wondering what was up with you. at least you found somebody.

i'm not looking to give ANYBODY a ring. even heady ladies can be trouble. I just want to see more cool girls out having a good time.

now if they happen to want to go out and have a good time with me then it's a bonus but when i'm at work i can't pay too much attention to a girl. but thanks for the help jared. it seems like i need all the help i can get as of late. even when i just want to hang out with a girl (which is ALWAYS my first intention since girls are trouble) i get the 'just as friends' load of crap that isn't really called for - especially since that's what i go for anyway. definitions ruin interaction about as much as they've ruined the justice system.

not allowing things to happen that wouldn't already happen anyway really destroys a good vibe, and then to say 'nevermind if you're going to be like that about it' would be misinterpreted.

yay monastic living!

oh Canned Beats! You're a super guy....someday some lady is going to come around and sweep you off your feet.

Enjoy being single.....but if you really want to meet someone maybe you'll have to get involved with different "things" in London (things meaning associations, groups, ???) to find that special lady.

And it sounds like you have a good outlook...it's true you have to find the friendship before you find the right "love'n".

Just from a girl who has had a tone of relationship experience!

Archived