Jambands.ca

Electric Meat & Dr. Hux - This Friday Dec. 5!

jon.

Wow that was PHUN (sorry you couldn't make it brad... Yes it was taped - haven't heard it yet though).

Electric Meat is a stellar band, and Jon can really play guitar. The Jams were super-cool-fun to play.

Us huxies had a really good time. The crowd reaction to Thriller was something I will remember for a long time.

It was great to meet everyone (Hope I don't forget some names) ;jon, bsherman, stoned philips, \/\/i!!y, Cyber Hippie (Is that everyone - I hope so).

I had a blast can't wait for the meat in Ottawa.

Phred

This turned out to be an unexpectedly rockin' Friday night..my week had been stressful and full of phlegm (gross, but true) and I really didn't know the treat(s) in store for me at C'est What.

The bands were great and it was fantastic to meet all you folks (and to see some familiar faces).

Hey, Trev, how'd dinner @ 3:00 am work out for ya?

Oh, and, Phred, you make so much more sense now that I realize it's Phred with a "Ph".

FYI, bouche, I think basher's a little hurt that you didn't call him on Saturday, especially after leaving you his number with the hearts and stuff...last I saw him he was crying into his roti...

Super fun on Saturday! Thanks Electric MEAT!

You guys are TIGHT! Excellent jams, and thanks for the great seques. I hope we can figure out a time for y'all to come to Ottawa soon. Everyone would really dig the band.

C'est What's a nice place, but pricey drinks and an power hungry manager that wouldn't let my cousin in at 10 pm because she had a 12 o'clock-style drunk look was a piss-off. I meant to go up to him at 1:30 am and say "Look how wasted I am and everyone in hear is NOW!"

Perhaps he figured she wouldn't be buying many $6.50 beers so it wasn't worth letting her in.

Guess who I called on Saturday around 7ish and he said "I couldn't find anything in NOW magazine, and I'm beat, I'm staying in...I'm a wussy." ?

BASHER!

Good Times in TO!!!

Thanks for having us down Jon and the rest of the Electric Meat.....that was a great night!! Can't wait to see you cats in O-town in 2004, you guys are f'in great.

Despite a bit of a limp first set (thanks for forgetting to plug my bass rig in Mr. Soundman!) we cleared the deck with some shooters at setbreak and had a fun 2nd set, and well.....perhaps too much fun back at the suite after the gig! Great to see y'all, and hope to be back soon.

Bradm - holy sheesh!! what an ordeal, nice try bro - that would've been an epic surprise!

Archived