Jambands.ca

Dream A Highway - Festival Hall

bONES

I was pretty excited to be going to the Dave Rawlings Machine show in St. Kilda, Melbourne, Australia  next Friday, February 19th.

Gillian Welch and Willie Watson are in the band, and I love Nashville Obsolete.

They've now added a special show on the 20th @ Festival Hall in West Melbourne to end the Australia tour, and now I get a weekend of awesome music  :D

Yeehaw !!

With the incredible and continuing support that has been shown by music loving fans of Gillian Welch & Dave Rawlings, Love Police Touring are excited to announce a very special musical celebration called 
DREAM A HIGHWAY
 featuring 
Gillian Welch, Dave Rawlings Machine, Willie Watson 
and
 Haas Kowert Tice 
at
 Festival Hall 
in Melbourne on 
February 20. 

The show will deliver over 
4 hours of music
 and ticket prices start as low as $47 plus booking fees to allow any and all interested parties to come and experience this magical event.

This show comes at the end of a three week nationwide tour that has seen Gillian and Dave drive some 6937 kilometres of our highways to deliver revelatory shows night after night. Beginning in Perth as the duet Gillian Welch, and rolling all the way East to Melbourne, then North to Brisbane, Gillian and Dave are then joined by three musical amigos to transform into Dave Rawlings Machine for a run of shows all down the East Coast. This last special show will be a gathering of all the possible musical entities this group of extremely talented Artists can deliver.

HIGHWAY-Event-Image-621-x-400.jpg

http://www.festivalhall.com.au/events/422/

• 2 weeks later...