Jambands.ca

Hey Everyone

2ndtube

Just wanted to say hello to my friends from this wonderful community.

Been a long time since I popped by. Still seeing music, although not nearly as much as in the past. Received my clearance to the States sometime early last year, however, haven't actually went yet. I have tickets to Mclaughlin / Herring in U of B this November. I also want to buy the tickets from Marcus99 for the Dayton Phish show.

Theresa and I wed back in 2013. No kids, but still loving life :)

Still working in Insurance....things going quite well on that front. Spend quite a bit of time in Ottawa on business. Great city you guys have there. Even received a job offer in Ottawa that I strongly considered.

Still fishing a ton. My biggest passion in life.

Anyway, hope to pop by more in the future....especially since I can hit the US again.

This year has been a pretty good year for music already. The Last Waltz Reunion in Toronto was great! I saw Green Day in Hamilton as well as Big Wreck. Both great shows! Trey was a ton of fun! Have RHCP here in Hamilton next month, Petty (and maybe Phish) in July, and taking Theresa to Bruno Mars in August. Roger Water coming up in October I believe. Then Herring / McLaughlin in November. Good year for music so far!

Cheers everyone and hope all is well!!