Uncle Funguy Productions Presents

Passenger

Fri.Feb.21/2003

@ The Pepper Jack Cafe

38 King William st.

Hamilton,ON

(905)525-6666

19+ $5.00 Cover

Passenger’s music could be described as ”Eclectic Rhythm and Blues”. More specifically one could say that Grateful Dead, James Brown, Lenny Kravitz, Little Feat, Neville Brothers, Steely Dan, Parliament/Funkadelic, Santana, John Scofield, Motown, Bob Dylan, Miles Davis, Paul Simon, Doobie Brothers, War, Chicago with Terry Kath, Bob Marley, Frank Zappa, Allman Brothers, Bill Withers, Van Morrison, Stevie Wonder and others of that ilk, have all had a profound influence on this music. The album starts off with a “reggaefied” version of Bill Withers’ “Ain’t No Sunshine”. It is followed by 11 original songs. There are 5 unlisted bonus tracks at the end of the disc that are instrumental versions of some of these songs.

Passenger web page

http://www.curveballrecords.com/

Come on out for this one,first appearance at Pepper Jacks,should be one hell of a time.I know I am looking forward to this one.

Esau13

quote:

I'm there!

Someplace else is a freakin great venue,huge,with lots of room for shakin' them bones!

The vibe is stellar!

you were talkin the d dog show on thurs the 20... if you were makin a show on thurs the 21 as well it'd be some fancy work...

anywho, thurs - diesel dog (woofknhoo!!)

fri - passenger - first time for me

drop me an e- Esau, how're you gettin to brantford?? I like your luck, may be able to provide some hyperspace for ya

Paisley,

it appears yesterday the meds were taking their toll on me at times.

The Passenger show is on friday and I'll be doin' the door on thursday & friday at PJC(I kinda got ahead of my self).

I'll fire you an email but it would just be easier to give me a call.You have the number.

Talk to later bro.

Esau13

Steve,

Sorry to hear the news my friend,I read about your situation on the hub.

JstSk'd1....does this mean you are coming to the show?Be good to have some beers with ya once again.

Anyway folks...come on out to PJC tonight for Passenger,the show is gonna kick ass.

As always any one caught not smilin' will be tickled. [Wink]

Archived