Jambands.ca

Pearl Jam 2022

phorbesie

Is anyone going to the Hamilton show or considering?  I was considering going since I will be in the area and I noticed Ticketbastard now has "Face Value Exchange" tickets on their site.  There also now seem to be some regular tickets that have been released.  Both kinds are 153$.

Does anyone have an extra ticket?  It would be nice to go with another person, I'm not sure I'll motivate to go by myself since it is a bit out of the way for me.

Edited by phorbesie

On 8/30/2022 at 8:32 AM, phorbesie said:

Any recommendations on parking (for a quick exit, i can arrive early) or where to eat?  Cheers

Hey there.  Parking along Bay may be your best bet, especially if you are there early.  When leaving I'd take York Blvd down to the Hwy 403  (assuming you're heading East). La Luna has great Lebanese food and is about two blocks up. You can dine in or take-out. Otherwise lots of great restaurants on James St. North as well.  Hope it is a great show!

1 hour ago, edger said:

Hey there.  Parking along Bay may be your best bet, especially if you are there early.  When leaving I'd take York Blvd down to the Hwy 403  (assuming you're heading East). La Luna has great Lebanese food and is about two blocks up. You can dine in or take-out. Otherwise lots of great restaurants on James St. North as well.  Hope it is a great show!

Thank you!