Basher

quote:

Originally posted by secondtube:

what happened to the Queenston idea?

Queenston idea:

Hotel - $89.10++ comes to $115

Cabs - $30 (min)

Tickets to show - $40

Just way too much. I'll wait for the Fatties in Toronto on Jan. 17. Just don't have that type of money to throw away just 'cause the calendar says Dec. 31. Spark one in my name for sure!! I'm sure you will all have a great time.

i'll split a room with any one who need to, i am going to stay at the ramada for 130 plus tax, if someone wanted to share the room it would definatly persuade me 100% to come. right now after seeing that break down by basherman, i'm starting to think about spending nye at home. i could spend the 200 bucks on a gamecude or something that will entertain me longer then 1 night

quote:

Originally posted by jared:

i'll split a room with any one who need to, i am going to stay at the ramada for 130 plus tax, if someone wanted to share the room it would definatly persuade me 100% to come. right now after seeing that break down by basherman, i'm starting to think about spending nye at home. i could spend the 200 bucks on a gamecude or something that will entertain me longer then 1 night

ya bum

Holy Fuck Cully!! I totally forgot that you and Shelby live in Hamilton dude! Sweet, dibs on the couch. Hey Lord Cullington, any chance you have safe overnight parking at or near your place? Can you email me your phone number? darrynmarcus@hotmail.com

Ill talk with ya tomorrow Cully.

i'm gonna get a room at the ramada, i called everywhere in hamilton, the cheep rates i founds are

econo lodge queen bed 1 room : $109

ramaba 2 single beds : $130

admaril in 150

sheriton 159

i think i'm going to book ramada because it the cheepest and its the closest

Archived