Jambands.ca

My fave 2003 thread on here

Palms

This is kinda funny to look back at now, and I have sent Kung an email regarding it (actually thanking him for writing about my review and introducing me to this board by doing so), but this thread makes me laugh

Shitty Gov't Mule live review on Exclaim

I hope you all hae a happy new year's eve tonight. I'll be taking it easy with my wife and baby boy, who was born in April of this year.

There's nothing like revisting old threads for some laughs. Just do a search in the 'cavern archives' for posts with Kung in them for some side-busting laughs [Wink]

Speaking of Gov't Mule, I just finally picked up the Deepest End w/ DVD at the Compact Music on Bank Street here in Ottawa.

I had no idea there was a decent music shop here. The Beatles Let It Be:Naked was only $15.99 there.

If you (generalized to mean EVERYONE) don't have it....GO THERE AND GET IT! Tell him Mike sent ya!

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

I had no idea there was a decent music shop here. The Beatles Let It Be:Naked was only $15.99 there.

You don't like Record Runner? Their prices on old releases has gone up a bit but I bought I ton of new releases around Christmas time and all for $15.99 or less.

Had a run in with the owner of Compact Music back when they were in the Westgate mall... refused to let me hear the quality on a Nirvana bootleg because there were "older people" in the store.

Archived