Jambands.ca

Damn guitar sadness....

AdamH

They kicked ass at the Danforth Music Hall when I saw them. It was in between the first and second albums, it was a seated concert and it was their worldly period where they all played crazy instruments. Honestly, it was a great concert.

Subsequent shows were terrible IMO, but they did have their finer points for a short period.

Back to guitars for a minute, I had a brief tryst with the Gibson SG but after giving one a brief try I wasn't all that impressed. Anyone own one (or a copy) who'd care to ive their view on it?

I did my internship at the Morin Heights Studio when tea party was recording Triptych(uh the 3 panel art not the CAA thingie) ....Jeff was actually a pretty down to earth guy(well except for the massive amounts of blow and his 'jeans....buffalo' model wife who had braized tuna flown in from LA...)

ok anyways, he had an amazing selection of stringed instruments, many different types of traditional intstruments and guitars, and he could play all of them. If only he'd stop singing like Jim Morrison/Danzig's bastard child...

quote:

Originally posted by Tungsten Gruvsten:

the massive amounts of blow and his 'jeans....buffalo' model wife who had braized tuna flown in from LA...)

Jim Morrison

the guitar player and drummer are pretty good guys, talented as well... jeff is too but he seemed pretty head in the clouds

Archived