Jambands.ca

New Rheostatics tourdates

M

Happy happy!!! [big Grin]

Thu 01/22/04 Peterborough, ON - Trashateria

Fri 01/23/04 Hamilton, ON - Underground

**Sat 01/24/04 - Tim Vesely debuts new songs from his forthcoming l.p. with brand-new band (featuring Yawd and Bass from Wayne O'maha and Steve Pitkin from Flashing Lights) at Mitzi's Sister's (1554 Queen St. West, Toronto). Scribbled-Out Man also plays. 10 pm .No Cover.

Thu 02/05/04 > Kingston, ON - Elixir

Fri 02/06/04 > Montreal, QC - Le Swimming

Sat 02/07/04 > Ottawa, ON - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Fri 02/13/04 > London, ON - Call The Office

Sat 02/14/04 > Waterloo, ON - Starlight Social Club

-

Well maybe I'll finally be going to my first Rheostatics show...I've been ridiculed for too long for never seeing these guys! I've also heard (from guys like Northern Wish) that they put on a hell of a show. The fact that they are going to be at the Starlight is a big bonus...on a side note, anyone know what their photography policy is? Can I just bring in a camera and shoot away or do they frown on that??

mike

When will the Rheos ever come out East again?!?

If it wasn't winter time I would seriously consider heading to Montreal, but its just not feasible during the harsh months.

Thanks for the info though, I wish I could.

The Rheos are just so good, but they don't tour so much anymore.

I'm listening to the Tielli solo album at work right now......

Sean

Gateaux! [Razz]

I plan to hit up as many as possible.... I love them soooo much. Might have some show conflicts for some of the dates so some decisions are in order!!

If the insane run at the horseshoe a little while ago is any indication of what lies ahead... we are all going to be in for a big treat!

-

LONG LIVE MARTIN!!

Archived