Jambands.ca

Phix Toronto tickets on sale

Basher

quote:

Originally posted by Tooly:

14 bucks ayyyyy

thats not bad for a decent coverband

ye'think? Seems to me a little steep for a largely unproven, random, coverband playing for the first time in a new market. DSO have been around for years and they have been proven to do it right and for pretty much the same price. maybe 5 bucks more. seems expensive.

it is a bit steep, but its cheaper then seeing phish,, but the music is cheaper then phishs too, listening to theme right now off the site, i think the singer tries too hard to get treys voice just right.

im still undecided, im sure it would be a good night, it all depends,, its on a monday too, if i have to work i wont be there

man these guys are on, all the tunes i've listened to sound great. 14 bucks is a steal of a deal. I'd rather pay 14 to see a band that will throw down the classics then spend 50 to see phish play thunderhead. Common it will be a great night, plus you can go to their website and request sets

Got this from the Phis website:

PHIX the Setlist!

The Opera House - Toronto, ON, Canada - Mon., March 15, 2004

This show needs a phixin'!

Enter your suggestion for what our setlist should be for this show!

Check here to see the tunes in our current repertoire. We aren't against learning new tunes that you suggest, but sets overloaded with songs we haven't yet performed have less of a chance of being chosen.

If we select your setlist, we will perform it at the above venue on the above night and we will mail you a recording of the show (when available). Please make sure that this is a show you will be at - we do not announce which show we will be playing until after we start playing it, so if you aren't there we'll play your show without you! Shows are usually followed by an encore that we pick, and sometimes we'll throw in a special third set somewhere in the night for fun. We reserve the right to add to your set to fill time or cut songs if we don't have enough time, but we do everything we can to pick a setlist that we can play as-is, in its entirety.

Archived