Jambands.ca

SEBADOH REUNION!@theunderground

poutine

news indeed. they have been a longtime favourite of mine. i almost shat myself when i heard lou barlow was playing in hamilton but alas i couldn't make it.

any other dates announced or confirmed or anything? any insight into an eastern shows would be sweeter than pie. (MA. ME.?)

Sweet!! I looked around (sebadoh site, lou barlow site, pollstar) but couldn't find any other dates. This date is reflected on The Underground's website.

Lou Barlow put on a great, loong show at the Underground last year. Alaska opened (Folk Implosion sans Barlow) and they alone were amazing. Then Barlow joined them and Folk Implosion did a set, then Lou did a long solo set. He was pretty wasted and was smoking joints on stage, had people from the audience up with him, talked to the crowd alot, took requests, etc. Must've gone til 3am! I hope I can make it to this show.

there will be a Toronto Sebadoh show too, the next night. I was a little disappointed though, when reading about the Sebadoh reunion, that it is only Lou Barlow and Jason Lowenstein playing with a four track that Lou has recorded all the drums too...

Deadly Snakes are awesome, huh? The label i work at is putting out a solo album by their singer, Andre Ethier, in late March. It sounds like Dylan circa 65 or early Randy Newman...

Archived