Jambands.ca

Bushism of the Day

AdamH

These are from Slate.com:

In my judgment, when the United States says there will be serious consequences, and if there isn't serious consequences, it creates adverse consequences."

"There is no such thing necessarily in a dictatorial regime of iron-clad absolutely solid evidence. The evidence I had was the best possible evidence that he had a weapon."

"The recession started upon my arrival. It could have been—some say February, some say March, some speculate maybe earlier it started—but nevertheless, it happened as we showed up here. The attacks on our country affected our economy. Corporate scandals affected the confidence of people and therefore affected the economy. My decision on Iraq, this kind of march to war, affected the economy."—Meet the Press, Feb. 8, 2004

'Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.'

"See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction." —George W. Bush, Milwaukee, Wis., Oct. 3, 2003

"I'm the master of low expectations." —George W. Bush, aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

"I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things." —George W. Bush, aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

"You're free. And freedom is beautiful. And, you know, it'll take time to restore chaos and order — order out of chaos. But we will." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 13, 2003

The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself." —George W. Bush, Grand Rapids, Mich., Jan. 29, 2003

Pure gold...Thank god Dubya's stupidity has been well documented and his legacy as a moron will last forever....even if the planet won't.

quote:

Originally posted by FreekerByTheSpeaker:

Thank god Dubya's stupidity has been well documented and his legacy as a moron will last forever....even if the planet won't.

ya, if you hate Republican politics you couldn't have asked for a better representation to end up as a nightmare/laughing stock in the history books

only thing to fear is its so overwhelmingly unbelievable that future generations will be skeptical it even happened or was that ridiculous... a lot of people don't believe it now

at least Hitler gave a good speech... pretty embarassing for anyone who's over fighting one of those impoverished countries with the best arms and technology on the planet to be there because Bush sent them... Bin Laden still on the loose, thousands of innocents dead/dying, Iraqi oil in American hands... funny if it wasn't so gut-wrenchingly sad

Land of the Free

same article Part 2

article on police tactics since 9-11 to spy on political activists... civil rights don't apply in the post 9-11 world

in Hamilton at the Red Hill Valley protests there was one "activist" who kept yelling obsenities at the cops and trying to get the other protesters to yell rude garbage and attemping to organize everyone to charge the police... he was arrested along with 30 other people (who weren't buying the guys bullshit but refused to leave the site)... the "activist" was later proven to be an undercover cop and the charges against the rest of the protesters have been dropped

careful out there... authority figures have a big hard-on now that they have the right to keep you safe from terrorists

Archived