Jambands.ca

Now THIS corporate sponsorship, I like!!!

Mr. Musicface

Got this off a mailing list for the site www.sonicbids.com - they handle automated submissions for festivals and such, a lot of it is noise but this one was too interesting not to post.

quote:

JÄGERMEISTER BAND SPONSORSHIP

Can you party like a Jager rock star? Sonicbids and Jägermusic have teamed up to enable you to submit online for the chance to have your band sponsored by Jägermeister. Since 1994, Jägermeister has been sponsoring bands ranging from local acts to national acts, many of whom have grown and graduated from their mothers' basements to local bars and national arenas. Once Jägermeister digs a band’s scene, Jägermeister supplies them with giveaway items where legal. Items like posters, guitar picks, t-shirts and hats are branded with the Jägermeister logo and the name of the band. In return, Jägermeister is simply asking for bands to mention Jägermeister between and during sets, imbibe a shot on stage, hang a few banners or wear a t-shirt. Today, Jägermeister sponsors more than 160 bands nationwide, mostly in the alternative or album-oriented rock genres, but also including some country and even (gasp!) a polka band. The roster includes bands such as Slayer, the Bloodhound Gang, Ill Nino, Chimaira, Killswitch Engage, Dope, Death by Stereo and more. Jägermeister is also a proud sponsor of one of the biggest summer events, OZZFest! In 2002 and 2003, the Jägermeister Music Tour stormed across the nation to sold out audiences and featured bands including Drowning Pool, Coal Chamber, Ill Nino, 40 Below Summer, Saliva, (Hed) Planet Earth, Slayer, Hatebreed and Arch Enemy. The Jägermeister Music Program is growing, and always looking for new talent. If you wish to be considered for the Sponsorship Program you must be a band in the United States, all band members must be 21 or older, you have a LOVE for Jägermeister and play at least 6-10 shows per month.

Ongoing (please note submission requirements)

$5 - To submit, log into your account, go to the Promoter Drop Box and hit submit. Click here to log in now!

All genres accepted with preference to alternative or album-oriented rock. More info:

Peace,

Mr. M.

jaggermeister should already be aware of nero from last year.

I emailed them and announced that nero is actively promoting them at every show and that bars generally sell out of jagger when nero plays there.

They sent up a bunch of jagger supplies for nye 2002-2003. I think I sent the jagger folks pictures from the event as well.

I think they should roll with it again, especially now. There's nothing like free stuff!

Archived