Jambands.ca

Cheap Bonnaroo Tickets For Sale

\/\/illy

quote:

Originally posted by \/\/illy:

Anyone want 'cheap' level Bonnaroo tickets?

In a 'cross-Canada' frenzy to get tickets, I think we ended up with 3 extra 'cheap' ones. Anyone interested?

hey mann, who backed out?......if that other guy doesnt take em', Lisa might want one, she's just trying to see if she can pull it off.

We ended up with the tickets because we thought things were going to be as difficult as the were last year so we had people here and people in Vancouver all feverishly working to get cheap tickets before they disappeared. Unfortunately, both our orders slipped through at the same time and we ended up with extras.

The deal is, we have three extras, they are at the first tier price of $139.50, plus the $12 service charge, and we're looking for face value and nothing more.

Only second tier tickets are available through the Bonnaroo web site now and they're $164.50 plus the $12 service charge.

I am in Hamilton but would be willing to arrange a meeting between here and K/W or Toronto in order to put them in the right person's hands.

Let me know what you think.

quote:

Originally posted by Jakis:

How long do bonnaroo tickets usually last for? me and 2 friends want to go this year however we are all in university and very poor till may starts and we work. Does anyone know if there will still be tickets available?

b/c i may have a new job and may not be able to go, i'm waiting to buy a ticket down there...last year there were hordes of people with extras desperate to get rid of them for cheap!

Archived