Jambands.ca

burt neilson band friday in peterhole

snarfmaster C

earthfreak, i dont think i'll be back for this, but you never know... i think i'll be checkin' em out in glueph on thurs. theres a party in waterloo saturday i think im gonna stick around for.

hamilton has some sick shows this week, and its in my interest to stay nearby. only problem is, i left my heady nugs in lindsay. F!!! oh well, good thing the headiest nugs come from k-town [big Grin]

E4 - Will be there!

at around 10PM we'll get the movie underway. It's going to be projected on a huge screen and the sound will go through the house system, it will be a rockin' night, you'll almost think you are there at EVOLVE.

www.farmhouseproductions.ca

The BURT are back and the first show in London was awesome, it's good to have you back. see you in the p'borough

I've got some posters (from Jeff) that I'll be putting up around Trent today. I hope you've got your own data projector cuz I know the Trash doesn't have one. Looking forward to Friday! Last time BNB played at the Trash I got kicked out, hopefully not this time round. [Wink]

i ended up making it out just in time for the second set after my performance (i was the guy still all dolled up in stage make-up). i just walked right in without getting i.d'd or having to pay, which worked nicely, as i'm underage and broke [big Grin] .

what a great band! they are all great players, im glad to finally have got to see them live.

I thought the show was really good, the band sounded very tight and comfortable up there. It really shows that they've been doing this a good 7,8,9 years! Highlights included: the new tunes, as well as the cover of The Band's "Don't Do It". A bit of a low turnout at first but not so bad by the end. BNB's new studio album is also a pleasant surprise! I hadn't heard much about it.

It was nice to catch some of the live footage from E4 too!

Archived