Jambands.ca

Grand Theft Bus Mini Tour Through Ontario

Jay Funk Dawg

London is a complete go for myself, along with hopefully a few others from the Loo. I'm excited and actually thought the sound was fantastic last GTB show I saw at The Elements. Not to mention 'Heroes' the Bowie tribute band I saw next door following the GTB show. Can you believe they fuckin saved 'Under Pressure' for last? I was in heaven.

OUT

g

CB did you refer to me as a "fancy" lady??

holy cow. that's a first, hahahahah...

anyhoo, hope GTB was wicked last night but i hope they saved some energy for tonight in London town! once again it's a beautiful day, i'm up (relatively) early so i can get lots of stuff done and enjoy my evening.

hope to see lots of people out tonight!

Only managed to catch a few songs of GTB, but dug what I heard - sure looked like they captured the attention of most of the folks in the room though, what with all the spinning and ass-shakin' going on there! Hope y'all have fun out there in London tonight.

Wanted to say how cool it was to have a chance to party with some folks afterward who up til now have been faceless avatars on this board...fun faceless avatars yes, but faceless avatars nonetheless. And a special thanks to Willy and Leeann for their kind hospitality and making that opportunity possible. And again, happy birthday tigger! [big Grin] Nice seeing you again.

meggo...i think i DID call you fancy.

we were talking about hugs and i didn't want to insinuate anything with a different descriptor...

it'd have been different if i'd have called you sexy or pretty or curious.

you might be those things all the time but i think you should know that by now.

anyhow, I hope to see all those that can make it out to London around tonight!

the bus need to heal up and our energy can help it out (where's my granola...)

thanks for the encouraging words everybody. i think it's going to be a killer show!

made it out to the hamilton show, & well, if this wasn't a night of give'r, i don't know what is. [smile] tigger's birthday, high on stomp, tons of great people at the show to get down with, and grand theft bus delivered an impressive set.

special thanks to willy & leanne for the post-stomp-pre-gtb, and later, post-gtb-partay action at their place. fantastic hosts! it was so great to see your beautiful home, and thanks again for the amazing hospitality. definitely one of those nights where coming home at dawn feels like you earned every second of it. [smile]

Archived