Jambands.ca

Rose Garland in Hamilton tonight!

dark_starr

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaark Star Crashes..."

Here's hoping that y'all can join us tonight at Frisco's on Hamilton Mountain to help us break in a new venue! Looks like we'll start making noise and get the party going around 10, and the bar management (very cool people, might I add) have told us to play however long and hard we see fit.

Frisco's is located at:

1070 Stonechurch Road East, Hamilton

(corner of Stonechurch and Upper Ottawa, in the plaza, next to Tim Horton's)

directions:

www.friscos.ca

Drop by and say hi!

Chuck

you can just forget about EVER being invited to play at this bar again! This will be a freak fest the likes of only Beerbottle has seen. Speaking of which, The Bottle will be making a triumphant return at this show as he's been majorly missed by the Rose Garland Cheerleader's.

Come out and let's have a good time because as I heard on the radio today "the sun can't shine everyday!"

sound was great in the bar, and the band's playing was right on... good times on the East Mountain (something I don't get much of a chance to say)

too bad no one followed us down to the Casbah afterwards [Eek!] tough to put into words how crazy that party was goin

Yep the sound was really good,enjoyed the Terrapin immensely,needed it actually.

Cheers to ya'll Rose Garland.

quote:

Originally posted by paisley:

too bad no one followed us down to the Casbah afterwards
[Eek!]
tough to put into words how crazy that party was goin

Not really...

"boozehounds & dope fiends" just like me,all having one fuckin great time.

quote:

Originally posted by secondtube:

i can imagine how the casbah party was raging...

yay man, most folks I've seen dancing there in some time... nothing like a room full of celebrating Pisces to go a little over the edge

Joel Stouffer was doin some awesome work on the kit, all relaxed and laughin it up and I love seeing Sharon sing when she's had a little too much wine (her brother rocks on the congas)

quote:

Originally posted by NewRider:

I'm kinda bummed I missed so much of it. Setlist anyone???

Here's your official Rose Garland-flavoured setlist:

FRISCO'S, February 28

SET ONE:

The Music Never Stopped; Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodle-oo; Here Comes Sunshine; Me & My Uncle > Big River; Row Jimmy; Crazy Fingers > Jam > Deal

SET TWO:

Feel Like A Stranger; St. Stephen > Eleven Jam > St. Stephen > Scarlet Begonias > Fire On The Mountain; Terrapin Station > Jam > Playing In The Band > Uncle John's Band > He's Gone > The Other One; (pause to replace a broken string) Jack Straw > The Wheel > Jam > Saint Of Circumstance

ENCORE:

Eyes Of The World > Sunshine Daydream

Thanks to all that made the trip to the East Mountain. The locals were quite impressed with the entire evening; looks like we'll eventually make our way back again.

Chuck

Archived