Jambands.ca

Bring it!

Siloet

quote:

Originally posted by Siloet:

Bring it on............I'll take it..........cuz we all wasted at the siloet pad..........invites extended to all because life is a party.........Yeah! Bring on the shots, the brews, the gars........bring on the party! Hells ya Biotch!

Boy, who would have thought this dude would be tanked before midnight?!?! Too many Coors Lite's for you buddy!

quote:

Originally posted by Siloet:

Bring it on............I'll take it..........cuz we all wasted at the siloet pad..........invites extended to all because life is a party.........Yeah! Bring on the shots, the brews, the gars........bring on the party! Hells ya Biotch!

How about I bring a dictionary and a english teacher to help you with all this.You sure could use the help with your spelling.

"bra" means brother which I guess would mean Siloet is in one of these pictures. Whatever dude, all joking aside you wanna talk about why I don't like Cavern I'll see you at the Phix show as I'm trying to help promote the show for Mark. It's definitely become a lot more difficult though with fan boys like yourself making an ass out of themselves.... I still have half a mind you're in the band though. If you're not, then who the fuck are you man?

Siloet, I've never met you but I strongly dislike you. And it's not because of cavern. or because you're a christian.

In hippyspeak: You put out a bad vibe

In realspeak: You come off as a complete twat, and to do so on an anonymous message board where we can't even see you is quite the accomplishment. Congratulations.

quote:

Originally posted by ahess6488:

Siloet, I've never met you but I strongly dislike you. And it's not because of cavern. or because you're a christian.

In hippyspeak: You put out a bad vibe

In realspeak: You come off as a complete twat, and to do so on an anonymous message board where we can't even see you is quite the accomplishment. Congratulations.

Thank you! Mission accompplished! Are you a boy or a girl?

Archived