Jambands.ca

Thanks

ForbinHood

Hey all... Just wanted to say a big thanks for a wicked weekend!! Sorry i wasnt able to say bye and thanks to Graham or Blair in person but hey they putzed out on breakfast... anyways thanks for the phun, the hoots, the beer, and the laughs! Good times! Shit I rolled it Backwards is only good enough for the silver...

Hey all. Sorry I couldn't come by Saturday night...but you know, I was busy dancing to cheesy dance music at a cheesy Kingston bar. (akin to having my teeth pulled!!) Anyway, it was good to see you all, and next time you are partying in Rockport, I will be sure to be there.

I share in the giving of thanks as well.

Thank you Graham and Blair for everything,

it was a lot of fun.

I spent most of yesterday getting some photographs together to post. I'll have some up later.

So Tasha...what cheesy bar did you end up at?

wackamole report # 1. sayin' a big ole thanks to those person boys for an awesome get together. and thanks to dave a tab for coming from the big t.o. Hell, tanks to all my old buddies for a helluva time. Hood, i'll still give ya that gold medal.

I'll be sticking my furry head up in Ottawa on Wednesday night. Hope to see ya'll.

paul.

What's a straggler?

The Grizley. I didn't know it was cheesy, but there were OLD women grinding with OLDER men to Abba tunes and young girls in tiny tops grinding with old men to Prince... not my idea of a fun time... my friends seemed to like it though...

I'm old. I was ready for bed by eleven.

i just want to thank blair and graham and all my beautiful friends for a fine time on saturday. i know i wasn't out there for as long as i would have liked, but i loved every second. what a fabulous weekend and it was great seeing everyone........

What an incredible first experience at the Pearson Palace! Thank you for such a relaxing and fun weekend! I especially enjoyed catching those 18lb fish! (Thanks for stringin' those wiggly worms Graham and Blair! Slippery little suckers!) I took the opportunity to get to know Ang a little better....what a cool chick! I met alot of new people this weekend and they were all great! I can't wait for the next Lawrence Fest...and next time, I'll be sure to be able to stick around Sunday afternoon to help out more with the chaos.

So, thanks again for a great time!

Oh, and Andre....you'll always be my MC Hammer...even if you can't do the dance. You're probably pretty good at the cry-baby dance though, eh? grin.gif" border="0

Archived