Jambands.ca

Who is going to Finger Lakes this Saturday

Harpua

Hey Bob. Don't really know about the car-space issue. It's JP (don't know if you know him) who's driving, and I believe there are 4 of us so far. Thing is, nobody in that group is going back to Canada after the show. We're all going on to Saratoga for Phil.

Plans are pretty damn sketchy at this point. I'm not even sure where I'm staying at this point. I don't have a tent or even a sleeping bag!!

However, I can definately ask him if there's room for a ride down if you like. We'll be going from Ottawa, so I guess we'd be crossing in Ogdensburg or wherever the hell that 1,000 Islands crossing is...

By the way, I fired off a disc of stuff to you the other day. You should be getting it any time now.

Take care man!

Blane

hey bro.. thats cool ya i have no clue as to what im doin yet either.. as for after im sure someone may have enough space to get me back to the border or near k town or something where i can hitch home rom there... itll hopefully all come together in time! thatnks again for the Logic bro.. ill get the blank off to u asap!

Blane,

You guys should drop by my house for a pre-tour party on Friday. I live 3km from the 1000 Island border ON the St. Lawrence river, and thats the one you need to cross. There is room for 50 people and its only a short drive to Rochester from there.

RIGHT ON BLANE!

YOU ARE GONNA LOSE IT

I had not been so blown away at a show for so long, I forgot those feelings...AND it happened at every single show

It is amazing the energy created

Warren Haynes sings the soft Jerry songs PERFECTLY

They tear at your heart strings

Yeah, I saw him do Sugaree when they played in Burlington (9.30.00?) and it was BRILLIANT. Can't wait. I'd LOVE a Help>Slip>Frank or some variation on the theme, but would settle for just about anything they seem to be pulling out right now.

Look for offers...

Archived