Jambands.ca

Uncle Mikes tour tips.

Harpua

Mike and I went to get mix for our snouts at half time only to discover that there was a huge line in front of the drink stand, I mean half of the venue was lined up. Mike quickly manouvered up to the cash register, bypassing the line up and said "oh, do you have those fruitopias yet?, then the cash guy said no, he said, ok, give me 2 lemonaides then. Hhahahahahahaha. I was so damn impressed and refreshed.

When sneaking to the front make sure you have a camera in hand and just tell everybody that you just want to take a picture. Mike did this and I noticed this one guy saying oh, come over here in front of me and get a shot.

PS. Grahams tour tip: once you get to the front, dance like crazy to clear some room.

Tour tip #14a

-------------

When you have already walked past the line to question the drink attendent, make sure you absolutely do not flinch when people in line yell things like "Hey BUDDY! Why don't you wait in line like everyone else." Continue pretending that you believe that they are not referring to you, and you will be out of the mess in no time, with drinks in hand.

Tour Tip #21

Should someone be kind enough to drive after a show until a hotel or campground is found, be sure to "get them wasted".....feed them and yourself triple Manhattens until either of you starts doing the Tube Top Wobble......

"first one drunk gets the floor"

Tour tip # 56

-------------

When crashing out at a rest stop and you are awakened by a cop with a flashlight, telling you to leave, before you actually go, make sure you check that it IS a cop, and not some guy getting kicks out of running around with a flashlight, waking sleeping people up and telling them to leave the rest stop.

Archived