Jambands.ca

Latest Walfredo rumour

Booche

I think Blane may like this one:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02/21/02 "Through a very reliable Canadian booking source (small community up here!) I have heard that PHISH management is in discussions with local promoters for the first PHISH return to Montreal since 1993, as part of their upcoming Fall Tour."

That is why I specifically stated it was a rumour.

Take it at that!

I despise rumours when people flog them off as being more than a rumour. Just ask Treyter. I have as much fun with rumours as the next guy, as long as that guy knows its a rumour.....

One of my all-time favorites was the Dead at Deer Creek in 92, everyone was running around saying they were going to do acoustic sets to open every show of the run, ala Radio City Music Hall shows, to commemorate the infamous 80 run.....hehehe, that one was funny, cause it wasnt close to be true.

re: Fishbone. Agreed. *Intense*. I've seen them at Porter Hall, and at Barrymore's, and was blown away both times. I'd love to see them again.

Blane: I checked http://www.fishbone.net/tournews.html and it only has dates for Feb. and Mar., but no listing for Montreal. Where/when are they playing?

Aloha,

Brad

P.S. Their new EP (featuring George Clinton and Buckethead!) is out as of about now, according to the site.