Jambands.ca

who is going to Herbie on Sunday?

jaybone

Just got my tickets in the mail. I'm driving up on Sunday but not sure what the plans are. I might go back after the show but I wouldn't mind getting silly...school the next day is an issue! The New Deal opening up should ensure for a funky night of tunes. who's down?

Hey all! Just submitted the 3 copies of my thesis and that shit is finally behind me. Dave, I may have an extra here if you want. Let me know if you need it and I'll confirm. As for the night-of. I'm extending an open invite to all sanctuarians to come help me celebrate the completion of grad school and the coming of Herbie up in my neck of the woods. I'll have to see whether sticking around my place and drinking bottles, or hitting the brew pub down the street for phatty hemp ale is a more popular option, but everyone is invited.

My number is 514-274-6743 and Sloth and Howler know where I live. Also, I have some (limited) floorspace if that's an issue. Please confirm your reservations at casa del blane-o in advance.

Hope to see you all there!

Blane

I know where you live to. D'oh , I forgot. Ya, big weekend in Montreal to celebrate Blane's synthesis. Blane I assume you still have a ticket for me right. If so, I have some money for you. Blane, can you fill us in on what the venues like if you've been there before. Especially with regards to snootfuls and stealth taping. Reports from Oregon indicate that metal detectors are being implemented by Herbie's anti-taping thugs.

Also, do not forgetski, Burt Neilson is playing Le Swimming in Montreal on Saturday.

Anybody going Saturday->Sunday or early Monday?

Graham, I'll be at Burt as well, and can give you your ticket then. As for Metropolis, imagine Cabaret layout meets Barrymore's decor. That's ROUGHLY what you can expect. Multiple levels, with decent seats on the balconies, and lots of floorspace. Good sized venue, lax security, though not to the "light a doob while ordering a drink" level of Cabaret or Club Soda.

That help?

grin.gif" border="0 YEEEEEHAW!!!!!!!Can't wait!!!!!YIPPY!I love MONTREAL!!! There's also super cheapo Lattes near the Casa-del-Blane-O..a buck or something silly..and as he said..a good brew pub..thanks Velvet and yep ol'Sloth toes is just in for the ride back...and I'm so in for staying over at Casa-del Blane-O...phewf..I was hoping you were into staying over night! Now all I have to do is get Wilson to mums in Carp on Sunday-Velvet when are you hoping to depart for this adventure? grin.gif" border="0

Sounds like a good weekend is shaping up here.

ok, my humble abode will be housing:

Sloth, Howler, BB, Velvet and Harpua

As far as pre-show festivities are concerned, we can make appropriate arrangements once schedules start falling into place.

Should be fun!

Guest Low Roller

I'll be returning to the town of my birth to see Herbie.

It should be a crazy week-end. Burt on Friday night in Ottawa, rave on Saturday in Montreal, and then Herbie on Sunday.

I should be nice and dead for work on Monday. Rock on.