Jambands.ca

Cometogether Fest good news!!

Pablo Sanchez

another piece of good news would be to see BNB play and also NERO! But, I wouldn't want nero to miss out on the west just to please me and a SHITLOAD of other people wink.gif" border="0

No matter what, the festival is going to be amazing. Even if all of the bands caved, it would be a blast. I want CHILI!!!

Yeah, GM and Pablo, stop you're *wishing* and make it happen. Put those plans of yours on hold til after the weekend.

As Bouche said, we want NERO! (and bnb.)

Let's really beef this thing up! Sacrifice one for the home team.

I understand though - you gotta do what you gotta do... no screw that, make it happen dudes! I'm greedy when it comes to these things. Stick around and blow our fucking minds!! shocked.gif" border="0

While backbacon and myself were sitting in this boring ass class this afternoon, the bacon man put the bug in my ear about putting a patch on a t-shirt simply with some special iron-on paper and my printer. So i went onto google image search and found this cool picture of jerry.

http://www.gellyroll.com/art/artists/balaam/frank.html

Printed it out and ironed it on. Turned out very clear. Wondered if for the ComeTogetherFest all the Skanks that are going could buy some plain white t's and put their avatars on the shirt (somehow) They would need to be blown up in size but i think it is entirly possible.

Just something for you guys to think about. Imagine a whole group of idiots wearing plain white shirts (or close to it) walking and talking in a big group. Can anyone say CULT?