Jambands.ca

they know how to party in o-town

show---whore

I'd like to thank all my new friends in ottawa for putting on such a great party. You guys sure do it up in o-town. With great people, a great show, and a kickass after party. I had such a funkin good time meeting the o-town crew, getting to matching face's to name's. You guys sure have a tight crew of wicked people up there that have made ottawa a touring stop in the canjam scene. As for the venue nice size place with really good sound. Im looking forward to seeing everyone at CTMF less the 4 weeks away. I almost for got the potato's thats was that was a shit load of garlic.

Thank agin for everthing

tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

o-town, ish.... that's kinda funny...

show-whore - i enjoyed meeting you and mark for sure. thanks for coming. we both thought somebody was a little strange i didnt get to hear your story about it, i'm interested in hearing that sometime! wink.gif" border="0

It was great to meet you and see you make the Trek with Mark Show--whore.

Your recording sounded great, and I can't wait to hear the rest. I missed a few hot moments, running around with the camera, and catching bubbles.

Remember,

Mayonnaise and garlic = GOOP

What an awesome time I had in Ottawa this past weekend! I am still smiling from a weekend of meeting beautiful people and dancing to kick-ass music. The journey was so worth it, and the drive home was made relatively painless by minimal traffic, a huge Tim's coffee and iced cappicino, and the fact that show--whore and I got to listen to his copy of the whole show on the way home. It was great to meet everyone and it is even more evident after making the trip that the scene in Ottawa is vibrant! What a great community of people. I can't wait to do it again ... hope to see you all at Frontier Town in May. That is going to be such a party ... my body shivers with excitement just thinking about it!!!

Peace and love to all of you wonderfully kind, generous people. I had a blast letting it rip with all of you!

Mark