Jambands.ca

What's on tonight?

Booche

The Dekcuf is where it is at tonight.

When I asked Adam (of Babylon) about Estradosphere, he shook his head and told me that he never booked that show in the first place. He has no idea how it got out that he was doing that show.

That show at Babylon does sound interesting though, I do have an especialy soft spot for hot girls who can sing...

Jughead?

Does anyone know if this is the same Jughead who used to play every Saturday at the Black Bull in Toronto?

The guy who played bass in this band used a overturned washtub with a piece of bailing twine tied to the centre and the other end tied to a broomstick. He even did solo's on it.

Yeah, Chris Colepaugh is definitely at Dekcuf tonight - I got an email from the bass player. Funny - she and I went to the prom together (she was my best friend's date) and then at Xmas I walk into a bar in Moncton and there she is, rockin' out! I would describe them as a very high energy rock trio. Not so jammy, but I think they're fun. nero will be playing with them in Edmonton and vice-versa in Calgary.

Last I heard, there were two shows scheduled for tonight: Estradesphere at Babylon and Chris Colepaugh and the Cosmic Crew at Cafe Dekcuf.

doubleB said last night that Estradasphere didn't make it across the border, and http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/mgar/cosmic-web/nearfar.html lists the Crew as playing at the Horseshoe tonight.

I checked the XPress listings, and they show Estradesphere (with Daquiri and Tub Ring) at Club SAW, and Hard Times At The Zoo and Nice Rack at Dekcuf.

I'm confused. What's happening, when, and where?

Aloha,

Brad

Decuf said that Colepaugh is playing tonight with nice Rack opening- thats the band the waitress plays in- short blondie.

I'd hit decuf, colepaugh is apparently a real treat, and i dont think he's played much in Ottawa. Club Saw is a pretty rough venue. and i dont think estradsphere got across. babylon has the gascd tour with Chris (?) and Kate Fenner and someone.. but its 15.00