Jambands.ca

Late Show With Phil Lesh

Jaimoe

Phil & the boys were great. Nice new song from the new writing team of Haynes/Lesh/Hunter. Everyone I'm working with tonight thought the song and performance was great. I'm looking forward to Phil's deluxe cd edition: it's supposed to be out next Tuesday.

DoubleB, that was TV you saw.....

I hope you werent one of those dudes that complained everytime Phish was on Letterman or Leno as well

(Man, that SUCKED last night, no energy or nothing)

Wus Rock?

Funny title, but save it for the Wussies.

The PLQ is gonna kick your ass, as long as you like jamming music wink.gif" border="0

Speaking of which, if you are going to Kingston still, let me know tonight. I could use a ride, but if not, that is cool. I at least want to know where and when I can meet up with youse guys tomorrow night.

I never complained about previouse appearances...... because I didn't care and never bothered to watch.

Granted, TV is never the best medium to judge a band, I will save it for the CZ after the show. I am sure I will only have good things to say by then.... but come on, that shit they played last night was hardly worth coming home early to watch. That is ok, because the band I saw last night was awfull and I wanted to leave anyway. It isin't like I thought they sucked, there were nice moments, but it is all relative to MOE.

soon you will understand Booche...... as may I

Good enough B, it always helps to know a song to be able to appreciate it in a medium like that, and I like Night Of A 1000 Stars.

I just cant wait to watch that over-grown nerd playing on the telesmishion.

I taped it and look forward to seeing Jimmy Herring smile.