Jambands.ca

Fat Cats at the Casbah on Sundays ...

mark tonin

Todd Gillies from the Fat Cats asked me to post this message. I told him that I would. I don't know why the band is now playing on Sundays at the Casbah and not at Pepper Jack's ... I am just relaying the message.

"Fat Cats on Sundays starting on Sun. Dec. 1 at the Casbah, not at Pepper Jacks."

Todd also said when he made the announcement on stage that the shows would be starting at 10 p.m. - I think he said something like "I swear they will start at 10."

I hope that this switch back to the Casbah doesn't upset anybody too much, because the Fatties rock, as was so evident last night. What a great show! So nice to hear the band with Tyler on keys ... the keys fill out the sound so nicely. And what a great turnout last night. The energy on the stage and in the audience was electrifying.

When the Fatties are on and play with a keyboard player like Big Red, I can't think of many places I'd rather be than on the dance floor grooving and getting down ...

Peace, Mark

you might want to remind them to update there web page then it reads as.

Show Dates for the Fat Cats

Every Tuesday @ The Casbah (behind La Luna), King & Queen Streets, Hamilton ONT. 10:00 pm - 2:00 am ( last show November 26 )

Every Sunday @ Pepper-Jacks, Hamilton ONT. (starts Dec 1)

show was good from what i saw last night.

you guys are SOOO lucky. Fat Cats WEEKLY!

I was listening to the sampler disc mark made with GTB,Fat Cats, and Diesel Dog last night and it was a lot of fun.

There's 2 versions of teaspoon, an acoustic one and an electric one on the disc. I can't get over how great they both are, but I just loved the acousticats version so much. The congos are inCREDIBLE.

Diesel Dogs tracks are sooo good on it, and then there's the Killer GTB! Damn it's KILLER!

That's gonna be one hell of a night at U of Waterloo!