Jambands.ca

Look at me I'm a newbie!

chase23

Wazup Jamband massive!

New here. Was recommended by Miss Pink. You can check out her site www.littlemisspink.ca for plenty of pics of yours truely. Check out my mullet growing project.

I was wondering since I'm new to the Jamband scene. Where can I find some choice material to sample. I wanna explore what this wonderful genre has to offer.

Well in the meantime if you like music on the more electronic tip then check out www.dialectro.com/chase23 for choice selection of my own material and a dj set. Well the set is kinda old but it's still fun to listen too.

take care

c23

giver!

welcome a-board!

download a program called BitTorrent (simple search should do it) and check out the posts in the BitTorrent Forum (pretty much all live shows which the artists don't mind people taping)

cheers

Great! I already have Bit Torrent. I'll start there.

c23

Welcome abord guys.

Chase the mullet is looking awesome. Just a few month before you catch up to Be sure and visit his sight for the Rock years.

omg! that's so much to live for.

for sure my mullet is in the early stages. Soon, it will be bigger than life. Although I wish I had curly hair. His mullet is awesome!

c23

Welcolm chase..mullets kick ass...last year in my residence at school this one guy has the best mullet I have ever seen..it was so long in the back it went down to the middle of his back

Now that's something to strive for.

I was thinking I would only grow it until about August as I have a wedding to take part in. Not mine but a good friend's wedding. I was thinking that I may look back years from now and say "what was I thinking". However I have never done that with any style I have done. We all go through phases right. I think I should grow mine until I am satisfied that I have grown a worth mullet.

c23

i really think you should go the distance Chase - grow that mullet long and then spree for a perm. Just picture it, your long beautiful locks, blowing in the breeze while you march proudly down the street.... and I'll be there too, marching with you... only much further behind you (pointing and laughing)

oh how glorious it will be.