Jambands.ca

an awesome Grand Theft Bus article ...

mark tonin

Thats a great read MK! Its good to see the Bus getting some good press in Upper Canada. The kids out here love em to death and we are just waiting for all of you Skanks to get on the Bus and spread the word. When we first got here, I have to admit the GTB scene was sooo intimidating (I mean people here design costumes and stuff just for their shows!), so we were slow to get into it. But after a long stretch of shows including Evolve and NYE (which was in Charlottetown not Halifax), I can say that these guys have captivated me.

Get out and see em when you get the chance- especially if you are lucky enough to catch the seamless sets with JSB. Truly magical.......

Get on the Bus!

Sean

I saw GTB when I was living on pei this summer and got to hang out with them they were great.I was getting bored just sitting at the bar every night until luckily I stumbled in and saw the Jimmyswift Band and Mike the bass player told me to check them out and I did they blew my mind then I went and saw them at evolve .I cant wait and see them down here in the states.

Sean

Archived