Jambands.ca

Sisters download

bouche

Can'O'Phish sent over more Kevin Breit with the Sisters Euclid.

The show is killer. There's a hard-ass Neil Young cover ripping through the floor and furniture right now - Southern Man!

sisterseuclid_band.jpg

Kevin Breit and The Sisters Euclid

11-15-04 Orbit Room, Toronto, ON

Set I

Set II

Holy download mayhem Bouche-man!!! Glad that people are enjoying the shows. Last night they broke out three new tunes for their upcoming CD (they have two in the works, one being the Neil Young Tribute) which they'll be recording in the upcoming month.

Santa is making his North Pole cyberspace appearance at The Orbit next Monday. Always good for a chuckle or two...

Give Bush Hell in O-town Today!!!

Cheers,

Can'O'Phish

I'm crankin' my music all the time here at the orfice...my fellow editors are about ready to Keel-haul me!!!

Oh, two weekends ago, The Dexters gave a final farewell gig at The Orbit accompanied by none other than "Big Al" Alex Lifeson and who should join in at the end of the night on guitar but the infamous "Bubbles" from the Trailer Park Boys. Sunday saw James Brown's band with Alicia Keys sitting in with vocals.

I'm lovin' the Orbit Room. It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...except for the lack of white stuff which truth be told, I'm not missing at the moment. It's a balmy 4 degrees and sunny here in T-Dot.

Cheers,

Can'O'Phish

Hey does someone think they can burn me a copy of this? Perhaps someone who is going to be at PJC on friday. I went to download and the first song alone was going to take over 25 minutes. I just can't take that! Let me know and I will gladly burn something in exchage. Hey, even a couple cd's if you would like! :)

Spaghetti time now