Jambands.ca

Wanee Festival

\/\/illy

Just got this e-mail yesterday myself. Allman family indeed! Throw Susan Tedeschi on there and their whole circle is complete. That being said, the lineup is directly up my alley. $100 US pricetag can't be beat, either! JetBlue flies out of Buffalo and is usually pretty cheap. I'm going to keep this one on the calendar, sounds like a cheaper, less annoyingly crowded festival that I'd like to attend. Two sets from most of the acts, too! Sounds like a blast.

POG posted about this last week

Suwanee is AWESOME!

probably the best festival site i have been to (wait the Oregon Country Fair takes that prize)...ok, the best in Florida!

I would LOVE to attend, but "no go to the states" for this guy :(

for those who do go...you HAVE to take a kayak down the river! It's incredible :)

DARK STAR ORCHESTRA.....yeeeeeehaaawwww

Cowboy, how many people does this place allow? Does anybody have any info on how many people have attended this fest in the past? I'm not interested in wading through thousands of idiots just to hear some good music [though good music is, indeed, awesome]. I figure this thing won't attract more than 20,000 at the very most, what do you guys think?