Jambands.ca

Man dates gal on internet for six months, turns out she's his mother

TheGoodRev

Man dates gal on internet for six months, turns out she's his mother

MARSEILLES, France -- Skirt-chasing playboy Daniel Anceneaux spent weeks talking with a sensual woman on the Internet before arranging a romantic rendezvous at a remote beach -- and discovering that his on-line sweetie of six months was his own mother!

"I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams," the rattled bachelor later admitted. "And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she'd said she would.

"But when I got close, she turned around -- and we both got the shock of our lives. I mean, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was, 'Oh my God! it's Mama!' "

Kinda puts a whole new spin on this hoary old chestnut...

I want a girl

Just like the girl who married dear old Dad.

She was a pearl

And the only girl that Daddy ever had;

A real old fashioned girl with heart so true,

One who loves nobody else but you,

Oh I want a girl

Just like the girl that married dear old Dad.

-- Harry Von Tilzer (American Songwriter; 8 July 1872 - 10 Jan. 1946)

In a somewhat related bizarre vein, twist this one around in your head; Bill Wyman's wife's mother got together with his son. Or Bill Wyman's son was going out with his father's wife's mother. That would make for a bizarre family dinner.

Edit: I can't remember if they were actually married, but they were together for sure.

Edited by Guest

The same sort of thing happened to Lazlo with his mother. After dating on the net for almost 3 months they decided to meet in a room at the Super 8. With the lights off they went at it for a good few minutes before figuring things out.

Whats even more funny (and gross) is the fact that neither wanted to loose out on the $48.88 for the room and they decided to get it on anyways.

The same sort of thing happened to Lazlo with his mother. After dating on the net for almost 3 months they decided to meet in a room at the Super 8. With the lights off they went at it for a good few minutes before figuring things out.

Whats even more funny (and gross) is the fact that neither wanted to loose out on the $48.88 for the room and they decided to get it on anyways.

That was my old man in drag. If you're going to follow me around and diddle yourself to my escapades in dark allies at least get your facts straight. It wasn't the $48.88 that was the concern, it was the $24 in quarters I pumped into the bed. The $48.88 was covered by OHIP.