Jambands.ca

Best Sushimi Ever!

Ms.Huxtable

bouche took me to Kinki for my birthday dinner. It was the most incredible sushi experience of my life, and I'm a huge fan.

I got the 22 piece sushimi (just fish no rice or wrappings) platter. I was so shocked at the size of the pieces! They were the largest, freshest pieces of fish I've ever had. It had 6 different kinds of fish and each had it's own flavor, meaning it was stored well and the flavors didn't mix together like most restaraunts I've been to.

Great martinis and warm sake as well. Highly recommended if you have time to spend on a nice dinner. It took almost and hour and a half to get our food, but the drinks and occassion made it tolerable.

Sounds like a sweet dinner.

Ms.Hux have you had sushi in Vancouver yet?

It's just ridculously fresh/good/cheap.

I ate it every other day during the election, and have only had it once since as I just couldn't bring myself to shell out here in O-town.

I'm going out to BC in 2 weeks and am looking forward to some serious sushi feastin'.

Have just gotten into sushi over the past few years. Nothing too great in Guelph, but we've discovered a place on College in TO called JunJun Sushi, just at the top of Kensington Market which is our favourite now. Cheap, beautiful presentation and very tasty. And Sushi Star in downtown Hammer is really good too - an all you can eat, order off the menu, sorta thing.

I always thought when ya ordered sashimi that the Flaming Lips would come out in bear suits, but that's just not true. was horribly misled. ;)