Jambands.ca

google your screen name.

timouse

Explosive Rat

From World War II, these are British Secret Service instructions on how to conceal explosives in the body of a rat. Saboteurs were to leave the dead rat in boiler rooms in German installations. Someone would discover the rat and chuck it into the boiler. Hilarity then ensues.

130fs178288.jpg

That is a wierd little game, RayRay. The object is to get all the RayRay's to stand. I see no rhyme or reason to it... although I did get them all to stand, on the most difficult level, in 5 moves! Yes! Conquered that one!

*edit* nevermind... I dind't know you had to keep going... I got an F... the worst. I understand the rhyme and reason of it now though.

http://www.utu.fi/erill/kevo/index_en.html

the KEVO Sub-Arctic Research Institute

kevologo-lehti-ja-KEVO-teksti-skaalattu-y65-tp.gif

The Kevo research station is situated on Lake Kevojärvi, in the commune of Utsjoki, the northernmost municipality in Finnish Lapland. The site (69°45'N, 27°01'E; Grid 774:50, 80 m a.s.l.) lies about 60 km north of the continous pine forest line and belongs to the subarctic of forest tundra zone, a birch subzone of the boreal coniferous forest. The research area as a whole comprises mainly the biological province of Inari Lapland, an area of ca. 20 000 km², including the large Lake Inari.

karttako-x300-V2.gif

With the underscore I get my jambands profile as first hit, and some guy's ugly ass myspace page.

Without the underscore I get a company called drawk (the bastards who got drawk.com before I did), some geeky tech stuff that I've done under the same name, digg profile, etc..

but then this:

Drake \Drake\, n. [Cf. F. dravik, W. drewg, darnel, cockle,

etc.]

Wild oats, brome grass, or darnel grass; -- called also

drawk, dravick, and drank. [Prov. Eng.] --Dr. Prior.

Wild oats! Hah! Who knew? I love it.