Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Jason Isbell tonight

Large Marge

Im thinking New Rider might make an appearance ;)

NewRider and I will definitely be making an appearance.... we're both stoked for this show!!!

LargeMarge, I don't think we'll be able to make it to a pre-show BBQ since we wont be leaving Browntown until later tonight....lookin' forward to meetin' ya tonight though!!!

cheers,

Nellie

Just faked a stomach illness at work to get me some more pre Jason time!

LM - Jason's album is really polished and produced, believe me it'll rock like a Truckers show!

On this tour he's been covering Springsteen, Petty, Thin Lizzy's "Jail Break" and even Neutral Milk Hotel!!! Holy FUCK I can't wait!!!!

Well, I dunno about rocking like a Trucker's show. There were definitely moments, but that was more cuntry cheese, than rock, as far as I'm concerned. Good times though, the second set picked up. Fucking awesome Jailbreak, I must admit!!! So fab to see you NewRider (and crew!) and to meet Nellie finally!!!

What kind of rockstar drinks budweiser?

I don't believe Jason was treated properly while playing at the El Mo. The didn't give him the giant bottle of Jack Daniels that he used to get playing with DBT and I every time I see the Truckers they're drinking the "pure brew" Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Regardless, the show was fuckin' killer. My stupid smoking habit caused me to miss Neutral Milk Hotel's "Holland 1945" and Tom Petty's "Even The Losers". So boo to that. I loved how he kidnapped Son Volt's keyboard player for this tour. Killer band! And for the record, the country stuff ain't cheese Marge! I loved seeing you again however and look forward to seeing you and humping your leg again.

Oh and yes... JAIL BREAK KICKED FUCKING ASS!!!