Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this might be the first big year for trades under the salary cap system. The GM's are more used to it... some of the older contracts are off the table, and teams are going to be more inclined to go through wholesale changes in order to retool, and get younger, less-expensive talent through the draft. I don't know what the Sens might do... it'll all depends on how they play up to the trade deadline... but I wouldn't be surprised if other teams got into the trade market quickly this year once play starts.

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-sale tickets for October and November games are available this week. Just go to CapitalTickets.ca, click on Promo/Pre-sale and enter this code: FORCEUNITED.

All tickets for the Phoenix game are 50% off so I grabbed a couple of 2nd row club seats. Should be quite different as I'm usually in the last few rows of the 300 level.

Tonight I'm gonna pick up a pair to the Anaheim game. They have a sweet deal on those where there are a limited number of tickets in the 300 level that come with a coupon for a free Big Mac and fries and the total per ticket, all taxes in, is just $30!

Ottawa Senators

Français

Hey Fans!

See your Ottawa Senators hit the ice for 2008-09 pre-season action against the New York Rangers and the Philadelphia Flyers and SAVE with this exclusive promotional offer!

Starting Thursday, September 18th at noon, until Friday, September 19th at 4pm, you can buy 4 tickets for as low as $40.00 ($10.00 per ticket)*!

Ottawa Senators VS. New York Rangers

Ottawa Senators VS. Philadelphia Flyers

Saturday, September 20 @ 7pm

Saturday, September 24 @ 7 pm

This offer is available by Internet only - visit capitaltickets.ca/promo and reference the special pre-buy code: FANFEST

Be the first to see your Sens at Fanfest!

September 20, 2008

8 am - 1:30 pm

A fun-filled day of activities for the entire family! See the Senators and NY Rangers gameday skates, check out the new and used equipment sale, the grand re-opening of The Sens Store, plus face painting, games and activities for the kids.

Click here for more information.

* Excludes GM Power Seats. Limit of 4 tickets per order. Subject to availability in select locations only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Taxes, capital restoration fee and applicable convenience fees will apply.