Jambands.ca

Kid Friendly recipes

M.O.B.E

So my kids are hitting the picky stage...Im getting really frustrated with it too because I had 3 great eaters but once one of them decide they don't like something the other 2 follow along.

Tonite Ive got chicken out but I dont know what to do with it to get them to eat it. 2 weeks ago I could have made a curry or stirfry, this week I dont know what they will like or not like.

Any ideas people?

My little guy is very picky too. He barely eats meat, so I get him to eat chicken by putting it in pizza, he'll eat anything if its on pizza..lol. And he helps make it too which is fun. Pasta as well. They're both pretty fun meals kids usually always like and you can easily hide things like veggies and meat if the sauce is yummy and they like it.

And I think getting the kids involved, letting them give input and get them excited and wanting to help out.

Hope it works out, and I definitely feel for ya, I get really frustrated when my son will only eat a few specific things some days.

Edited by Guest

If they're really pissing you oof you could try Greek salad with black olives... (siinister smile) ;)

I'm only saying this because as someone without children I once served this at a dinner with a two year old... he looked like dog when you've got to tilt his chin back to get him to swallow a pill or something. He was alright though...